Tuesday, February 15, 2005

Valentine's Day Makes Bad Customers

Lot of cranky people have called into the Cust care dept all cranky and stuff. Was it the actuall day. Althought I have said that Mondays are completely horrible to work on for cust care. People were anry, trying to bully reps and con their way into getting additional credts and shit. It got on my nerves a little, but I washed it off. J, another rep got cursed out because someone other than the account holder wanted info on the account. S, got a store rep giving her mad attitude. I kow another person was like cust care was getting too intense for her. I feel her pain, but I'm sticking with it until at least the fall semester whenGraduate classes start. I'm praying I do the right thing. I want to work some OT as well, so I can save the money. I'll do itty bitty hours too, so not to burn myself out.

No comments: