Thursday, February 24, 2005

New Shift About To Start

It's been a while since I last typed. I've been around of late. Ther'e been a lot to go on. I met an old friend last week, and we went out to dinner while catching up. I'm so proud of her, I loaned her my graphic design success book, and she's starting to make some progress. She's got her resume and web page all lined up like so good. I'm like I'm so like inspired. After I finally get myself grounded at Verison Wireless, I'd love to be enterprising like her. She's the bomb!!!

I filled out all my financial aid for grad school. I had to fill an additional form out, then lost the damn thing before I could stamp and mail it. During lunch yesterday I bought some stamps, and redid the form. I will mail it today.

Got a new cubicle at work, since my new shift stars next week. I've gotten better at calls. I have gotten some pissed off people, but I noticed that the reson they're pissed is because they've sp0oked with someone else, and that person promised to help the customer. Of course, by time they get to me, they're so upset, and I'm too nice. They tend to be rude, but some people let me know they're only fustrated by the process. Totally understandable.

Gotta go get ready for work, but I'm pleased to make another entry.

No comments: