Wednesday, February 16, 2005

So I Bought Some Comics Today

I decided on my break to take a vist to Cap Lou's comics. Bought me some comics to read during my down time. WI got a few good ones JL Classified, Birds of Prey, Teen Titans (very unlike the cartoon), Fables, and a few I have yet to look over. I wanted something that was a mix of picture and story. Before I went to college I thought about becoming a writer of comics. Insted I became an artist, and don't get to follow my dreams much as I'd love to active in. I will be going to graduate school, so i do know I haven't given up on my creative side yet.

Being a customer service rep has become taxing at some point. I listen to so many people while about going over their minutes, and trying to deny it. I have people trying to commit fraud, and being called on it. That sucks a whole lot. It makes work a whole lot difficuly. Then I get this really cool person calling in wanting to have their concerns resolved. They so make my day worthwhile.

I did write some ideas down this week-end, so I havent given up on fiction writng alltogether. I love trying my hand at short stories. I need to work more on short stories. i want to convey a lot of experiences down. I wrote this cool story that a pal of mine told me that was so on the money about living in Charleston. She said she got a good vibe from the story. I need to work more towards giving a slice o0utta life.

Song for the night: "The Comfort Zone" by Vanessa Williams. It's a sultry tune I could listen to all night. That and I still have a crush on her.

No comments: