Friday, February 25, 2005

It's Friday Baby!!!!!!

I have a Three day weekend. Next week it's Tuesday through Saturday. I'm gonna miss my Saturdays free. I've had them off for over four years now, but that's over with next6 week. So I'll be writing it's Sataturday baby for now on. It's not so bad, since I will have Sundays and Mondays off. Mondays are ROUGH. The people calling are so serious, that it's insane. I find myself wondering what the hell is going on. People and their bills, and the attempts to get credit for legit uses are amazing. It's some life.

I filed my taxes, and I'm so dissappointed. I had to get two jobs to cover my bills last year, and I didn't make it anywhere near borderline poverty level. When I filed taxes, the amout was so minimal. I was like that's so shitty. I'm still in the doghouse. I'm praying that the job change is for the better, since I'm making better (not perfect, but better) money.

Inspired to use pastells again. I can see the images in my mind. I will, if I can pick up some pastel paper, and I will break out the pastels. I need to draw. I need something to sooth my mind, and to keep me from thinking about the hectic pace of my job.

Listening to Fiona Apple. Her song "Love Ridden" to be exact. Her music's so sad. Should I be listening to that? Well it din't hurt. I don't feel bad.

No comments: