Thursday, June 02, 2005

Going For A Promotion

There's a chance at a new position at my job, and I went for it. I went on the interview, and await the verdict. I'll keep all posted. My working hours change next week. No more week-ends for the next few weeks. This is due to the changes at work I can't discuss, but it's a great thing.

Also know my new hours for my next shift time. I work an hour earlier (means I leave earlier). The more things change, the more they saty the same. I did sense a forboding wind of change, so it's paying off. I suppose there are other things in the work. We shall see.

Watching "Without A Trace." This show can get into some deep sh*t. LOL Tonight it's about abortion extremests. Deep indeed. Saw some of "CSI." Some messed up stuff about incest and murder.

One of my cousin's passed. I wasn't close to him, but it is sad to hear of his passing. I suppose it's close enough when I feel sad about it. I left my phone at home, and no one really calls me, so I didn't go back home for it. Of course my mom was trying to call me and tell me this. I'm like damn.

Before I cam home, felt I should treat myself, and bought a slushie.

6 comments:

Beatty said...

That is really neat and I wish you all the luck! You are do for some good changes.

I'm getting ready to head to bed. Been on this puter all evening trying to learn how to work things on my blog. Oh and thanks for adding mine to your too. :o)

One more thing, my forum is shutting down as of tomorrow night. I'm just tired of beating a dead horse. It will be on private but non active. I have alot of info there I would like to save and move somewhere. Anyway, my hosting days are over.

Unknown said...

Beatty,

Sorry to see your forum go, however, I Inderstand completely. Like Berry did, it was time to move on. Mine may stay active for a few more months, but I don't know after that.

Beatty said...

Well it's there but on private and not active. I got too much info there to just lose. I'm going to take my time and save it somewhere.

Yeah it's just time to move on. I'm still a part of Jabber though. Maybe not at forums as much as I was but I'm still there.

Beatty said...

Have you heard anything yet on that promotion?

I'll keep my fingers crossed for you.

Unknown said...

Hadn't heard a word about the promo. I think I'll stop worrying about it. I may get an answer later this week, but I have no idea.

Beatty said...

Oh ok Stacy. Well no don't worry about it. If it's for you, you'll get it.