Saturday, June 18, 2005

Didn't Get The Promotion

I want to say "damn," I didn't get the promotion, but after the last post I'd say I was lying, HARD!!!! I was robbed!!!! ROFL. Maybe I'll finish out the year at the job, then move on. I don't know. I'd like to work at the job longer, but that's up in the air for now. I found out via email, which is as good as any job would tell you.

Tomorrow is car in the shop day. So I'll chill, buy my textbooks, and be happy with my life. Life ain't so bad. I do need to relax. It's what my week end was made for.

Lousy bastards could have given me a promotion.

3 comments:

Beatty said...

I'm sorry to hear that you didn't get it. But there's always next time. If not there, another job. It probably wasn't for you. I've found in the long run of things though I couldn't see it at the time, that a certain thing was best for me not to have. I saw that down the road later though.

So hang in there. There be more and better opportunities in life.

Unknown said...

I believe that too. I aslo feel this time I've got to make some moves. They might not all be good for my Employeer, but its not about the company, but my well being.

Beatty said...

Exactly! Just as companies must lookout for their businesses, we have to look out for our own livelyhood and well being.

Sometimes it takes going to many different jobs and situations to get to the right one.