Saturday, June 25, 2005

This is a new day

I'm just chilling. Feeling overwhelmed by grad classes, work, and my social life. I'm so ditching the socal aspects of my life. I'm gonna be a hermit. I really need to keep my eye on grad school, because I was not made to be a cust service rep for all of my life. I have decided to devote tomorrow to education.

I have some pics to deliver to a friend, and some other things to ramble on about, that I'd rather do than speak about.

Tried a basil spring roll today. Different. It had a spicy peanut sauce. It was ok. Don't know if I'd try it again. Needs meat in it. ROFL.

Learned 2 day that someone's losing their home, but they seem to not want to save their place. They may have already given up. Definately not good. I'm trying to reserve judgement, since bad news is so crushing. Losing a home is AWFUL. Oddly this is the second person I know who is losing their place. A lot of this has to do with financal irresponsibilty. Again, not trying to be a smart ass, but some things need to be dealt with ASAP.

2 comments:

Young Pip said...

School can be a mutha at times, but its just another bump in the road.

Unknown said...

True. If I pace myself, I'll be fine.