Wednesday, June 08, 2005

I'm Glad I'm @ Home Now II

Hello all,

Got up late this morning. I felt sluggish today until we went out to dinner. One of my friends had some funky cd's in her car. The song had a hook of "Put It In Your Moth." it was being sung like a damn nursery rhymwe. it was a hardcore song sung so casually. It made me laugh. It stuck in my head 4 a while. LOL Glad to purge it though. That's at's all I need to sing.

I have been workling nonstop, and its been very hectic. On top of that I'm trying to make sure I'm registered for classes, and having all my tuition paid. I also have to buy a new laptop. Time flies.

Paid so many bills doing the catch up thing. I'm like I'm tired. How much was that bill? I paid what? Why did I let this bill slip? Oh my God. I am so THANKFUL that I have the opportunitiy to get these bills behind me. Most of them should be clear this month (I hope).

Worked on 6 pages of a novel. need to do three more this week-end. I hope to do that Saturday with some music going on.

3 comments:

Beatty said...

Don't even talk about bills. That's what I have to do tomorrow. Trying to get caught up some. I hope we can. It's so stressful to me when I can't pay things off or pay them when I want.

Yeah time is flying fast. Before you know it, it'll be time for your school days again.

Young Pip said...

I haven't heard "Put It In Your Mouth" in eons! And that's probably a good thing.
Come check me out at my newest spot:
volumesofworlds.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

Thanks to all who posted. Beatty, Nicole, & Henry. I'll get back to you when I catch everything up.