Saturday, June 18, 2005

Entertaining???

Saw Star Wars not too long ago. I wasn't wowed. I wasn't anything. I felt like it was ok. I wasn't feeling anything deep. It was tragic that Anakin turned, but I knew he was anyways. He murdered the Jedi, but that was known too. I just felt the story could have been tighter, better. Why the hell was Chewbacca there anyways. That note of him playing a "signifigant role" was overblown. Not that this is an all bash entry. I liked the FX. Some of the characters looked cool. Poor Count Dukoo. Just like Sauraman, Christopher Lee got another itty bitty role in the last of the trilogy. NOTE TO DIRECTORS: Stop killing Lee. He's so cool LOL

Want to see Batman. Will go tomorrow. I also have some other things to do, like prep for classes. Life is good.

7 comments:

Beatty said...

I've never been into the Star Wars movie craze. Never could understand what people got out of it really.

I use to like the Batman TV show as a child. Never could get into the movies of it though.

However, I wasn't a Spiderman fan as a child, but I loved the first movie. I haven't seen the second one. I'm told it was better.

Unknown said...

The second Spider Man movie is better, in my opinion. If you liked the first, the second will be entertaining to you.

Star Wars appeaed to me as a child, but as you can tell from my entry I wasn't feeling it. Some people I knew who saw it loved the movie. I was not so moved.

Beatty said...

Yeah I'm still very behind in my movie watching. I plan to catch Spiderman II one of these days. :o)

Unknown said...

LOL Take your time. It'll make it better. I don't see as much movies as I'd like to either.

Beatty said...

During the week I just don't have time to watch movies. On the weekends if I'm not resting, I'm here online playing catchup. lol Never enough time for all things I want to do. :o)

Unknown said...

I hear that. I feel the sam way.

Young Pip said...

My wife and I finally got around to seeing Star Wars. I wasn't blown away, either. But even though you know what will happen, it still nice to see the completion. Plus I think I am Anakin, minus the light saber.