Wednesday, October 12, 2005

Appartment Hunting

Went to Savannah, Ga this week, looking 4 a place to call my own. I found a great place with a great price, that is close to the malls and grocery stores. I love this place!!!!! I am sooo excited. I'm also nervous. my fisrt place of my own. Oh my God, away from my family. I am nervous, but I ain't changing my mind though.

My bro and pops think I should be in the city, but I'm like I want something outside of the city, which I settled on. I've been laying low, so I didn't post a thing. Still tired. I had to post this.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Thanks Nicole. I am so excited. I start moving next week. Pry me and my helpers keep me sane. LOL

Anonymous said...

How exciting! It's a great feeling to be independent.

Beatty said...

Congrats Stacy! If Savannah is still as pretty as it use to be when I lived down there, you'll love it!

When my parents moved back home there when I was 15, we first lived in the city, then we moved to a suburb called Liberty City. It was an all Black suburb at the time but really nice! My aunt still lives out there. I'm not sure if it's all Black anymore or not though as it's been years since I moved away.

Anyway, you are making alot of strides for yourself and that's good! :o)

Beatty said...

I forgot to say I love the outskirts of the city too!

Here in Dayton, we live on the outskirts. I love not being right in the city.

Unknown said...

Thanks Y'all I'm feeling the love. Had to take a break from reading. Gotta wrap that up.