Friday, October 07, 2005

Stacy's Day: So Blah, Blah, Blah


Another day. Calls came in. Some interestingly bland calls. So many calls. A very moody supervisor getting on my damn nerves. He knows I got another week left. Why is he up at my desk pissing me off. Oh, my God, then he pissed the whole team off. They were like off the chain pissed. it went from being angry to being funny. We got silly for a moment, then it was back to the biz. I am gonna miss my team, 'cause they are the shit. Best stats around. I guess our stats weren't as good as he would have liked them today. Whatever. The day is DONE. ROFL

Tomorrow is my absolute LAST Saturday at this job. Praise the Lord.

Oh, I had this cool self pix I took and played with via Photoshop. I so look like my father.

5 comments:

Beatty said...

It's not long now before you're out of there!

Unknown said...

So true. I can count down the days. ROFL

Beatty said...

I bet! lol

Unknown said...

Thanks Nicle & Beatty.

Unknown said...

1 1/2 days left.