Monday, October 03, 2005

Steppin Stone

As one great people said to me, my current job is a stepping stone to the next job. It is not a black hole of nothininess that sucks the life out of me, but rather a transition. Thank God I can see that now. LOL. One can easily despair over the foolishiness one goes through in a day. Life is more deeper than that. I have bounced back. I have even rose to the challenge. Do you know, my statistics is high in the call center, and on top of that my team has some of the best stats in the call center. Gotta know it wasn't all evil. I did learn some people don't want a solution. They want to vent.

Needless to say, its nothing personal I'm taking, but I got to get from under the pressure. It's nice to know, though, I'm leaving with success than with defeat.

Special thanks to everyone who supported me, and listened to me rant. LOL R U guys my cust service? ROFL

Best wishes.

No comments: