Thursday, October 06, 2005

11/27/06 The People In Our Lives

I thought it would be another day, as I spend some quality time with my family. I thought about going home a little earlier, as to get all my home affairs in order. Gotta TCB 24/7. I did manage to get a handle on a couple of outstanding situations, which has me praising the Lord. I can’t live with the sense that things are getting under my skin. I prayed for a way to handle my issues, and I got what I asked for.

Had lunch with my good friend Z today. It was good to see her. She looks fantastic! She is usually busy, so I am glad we got that moment. I wish we could hang out more, but we live in two different states. The commute would be some mad wear and tear. Its still great to connect.

Took a brief look in a bookstore, but I didn’t buy a thing. No money anyways for new things. I do enjoy browsing sometimes. I pray for me to master my finances, and become more proactive in my life. It’s going to take some time, but I am positive prayer and meditation will help me become a better man.

No comments: