Sunday, October 16, 2005

Busy As A Bee

I am sooo busy. Did some shopping for essentials for my new place. looked for things like broom, waste basket, etcetera. Now gotta go onto working on assignments. Cleaning up the place is a daunting task, as i am throwing away a gang os junk. It's so much junk. Got a box of stuff that needs shredding. Also got to make a pit stop at the store for more essentials. Phew I am so tired.

On a coool note, my My mom is buying me a couple of chairs. I have a table, and microwave. Slowly, but surely, I wiall build up my place.

2 comments:

Beatty said...

The place you're moving in they didn't have it clean for you? I always thought landlords was suppose to make sure the place was clean for the new tenant.

We are landlords and my husband always makes sure the place is clean for the new tenant.

After 5 yrs. we are trying to get out of it though as it's putting a big strain on us both mentally and financially.

Unknown said...

I mean cleaning at my home in Charleston, SC. The apt will be cleaned before I arrive,