Thursday, October 30, 2003

Been very lazy. Here is yesterday's entry:

Co-worker still sick. She has the flu B-A-D. No offense to her, but I hope she stays home. I don't want what she's got. LOL. Don't need it either. I do hope she gets better, and has a swift recovery-just at her home.

I was late for class this moning. I was doing fine until I turned on my TV while getting dressed. I hadn't peeped Rikki Lake in ages, but I did today. A guest called her "Jenny." Was that a faux pas or what? I laughed and laughed and laughed. I didn't get dressed. I left home, got into some so-so traffic, and barely made it to class with about 20 seconds or so to spare. I was psoitive I wasn't going to get a computer to use comming in so late. That'll learn me.

Finished my project. I'm proud of that. Library's busy again. I'm taking a break for some food.

No comments: