Tuesday, October 14, 2003

I'm in a funk again. It's because I need some rest. LOL. I'm tired. Completed most of my project for my web design class. There's a student in my class that always asks me questions. She's a little too much, and she doesn't seem to grasp a thing we've learned. I can't help her much, even though she thinks I'm like efficent in the class. I'm like I'm reading the same book as you, and all I ever do to remember my steps is go over the pratice exercise. LOL. I guess she doesn't want to go that route.

I like the progress I'm making, and I need to feel that way about my photoshop class. I kinda hated that last project. I got fustrated, and upset. I turned in what I had, but I don't know if that is good enough. That makes me feel sad. maybe I wasn't going to learn ALL of the material, but the majority of it. Classses are tough sometimes.

I do want to rest my nerves, and go to sleep. I forgot Law and Order now comes on Tuesdays, so I'm missing that. Life's full of twists.

No comments: