Thursday, October 16, 2003

Not too busy today. It's nearing fall break for the college students. I have the dubious task of being here tonight. Most of the students have cleared out. I have been getting some dumb and drawn out phone calls. it seems nobody can form a sentance today. LOL

Today in class I had to finish my web pages for the imahe project. I did a lot of hustling. LOL. Editing is not as easy as it seems. I needed to align my tables proper, and take care of all of the bugs. I did it. I got a 92, and 96 on the pages I turned in.

One of my classmates doesn't understand anything in the class. She keeps asking questions, and sometimes I can't answer them. I think she wants others to do the work for her, since she didn't even define her site (something we learned in August). She says she's scatterebrained, but she needs to get it together. Maybe she could BS her way through a web design, but I think she's cheating herslef, and the client, if she ever takes up web design as a career.

Some people helped her in class. Poor people did all of her work for her. She said it was a nightmare to complete, but it had to be a dream, since she didn't do too much. LOL I know one thing, I will not do her work for her. She's gonna have to learn the work.

No comments: