Friday, October 24, 2003

I'm at work today, and boy is the library slow. No student wants to be caught in this place on a Friday. It's like they're embarrased to study and what not. LOL. The people I've seen have some interesting clothing on. Some of the people are casual, and some are wearing stuff like, "did you see yourself before you left your house?" LOL Nothing like a college campus to wake your senses.

Had a boring (cheap) lunch of chicken nuggets and waffle fries. Wish it was better, but beggars can't be chooser, you know?

Paid for parking today, and it cost me $4.50 for 3 hours. Man, It's crazy downtown. Had to move my car closer to the library, so that helps some, but not much by the way of time (I still had to wait for time to allow me to park freely)

We're talking about the new libray being built. Nobody knows what's going to happen to the old one, so when people ask me, I can't tell them anything.

No comments: