Thursday, October 30, 2003

I have been working on my image project for my web design class. I have a lot of little mistakes that I hope to fix this week-end. I am very pleased with the progress I'm making.

Yesterday I felt really giving and good. I don't know what came over me, but a sense of peace came over me, as I helped many people, and tried my best to be a good person. I guess that's a wonderful quality I wanted to write about. For one day I had a truly pleasurable experience, and it felt AWESOME.

Let me tell you how good this experience was. When my "friend" called me at 4:30 PM at my job (walked in at 4:00), and preceded to tell me about her day, like I'm supposed to sit there and take it, I calmly reminded her that her call was inappropriate for the time, and said goodbye. Truth is, that was the LAST straw. If it were any other day I would have bitten her head off for calling me after I told her for some time now to limit calls to important situations, not casual calls. Like I have time for personal calls with my boss right next to me.

I don't like being mean, but it seems like that's my only option. I'm going to do it calmly, because I feel like it.

No comments: