Wednesday, October 08, 2003

This is what I wrote in my jounal:

Had my interview today. Man was I nervous. LOL I took the nervousness as a good sign, since I knew I was taking everything seriously. I demonstrated some serious communication skills, and my background served me well. I hope to hear from them soon.

I did think I'd miss working with some of my co-workers, but the better pay offsets any sad feelings. Also, I need a new challenge to lift me up. I'm way too young to be caught up in a dead-end job.

My life outside of work is a soap opera. A freind suggested that my annoying friend was attracted to me, since she's on the clingly side. I'm like nothing's going to happen, but the this woman's clinging more and more. She's forgetting her boundaries, and I can't tolerate that. The drama unfolds in "Stacy's Life." LOL. She's gonna get her feelings hurt if she does that dissrespect thing again.

No comments: