Sunday, October 12, 2003

Can't remember anything I did this week-end. It's all a blur. LOL. Seriously, I rested. That was good enough for me. Gave one of my stories to an editor to read. Began to think about ways to make my writing less sterile, and more poetic. We shall see how that works out tonight.

Co-worker asked if I'd take her Sunday shift (4pm to Midnight) I replied that I hate those hours. I LOVE my free evenings, I don't want to do them. Usually I don't say no, but I had to. LOL I hate those hours on Sundays. If it were an emergency I might consider doing it, but its not.

Other co-worker has lost her mind. She's cursed our supervisor and students. On top of that she stormed out in the middle of the conversation. She should have gotten a pink slip. I know I couldn't do that (and don't want to). Some of the students saw that mess, and lost a lot of respect for the staff. I think something's in the air during the day that makes people fool in here. There's no excuse for insulting people (especially good students who do their job). It will go on and on, until somebody's mouth falls off.

Worked on image project for web design class. I tired to get my table set proper. Boy was it all wrong. It was so misalligned, I had to delete ti, and start all over again. I got it better the second go 'round. I did forget to add all the alt text for the images. I remembered after I got back home form the computer lab. LOL. So if I have some spare time that's what I'll do tomorrow, since I can't edit from here. Booooooo

No comments: