Monday, September 27, 2004

Back into the game

Did my homework this morning. Had an open lab to work in, so there was no distraction. The weather's pretty awful, as it rains and rains. More fallout from TS Jeanne. I think she's a trpical storm, and no longer a hurricane. It makes the weather awful. I hate driving in bad weather. Too many accidents can happen. You know?

Went to ork, and found all the software stripped off of the computer. I'll have to ask if it is ok to put it back on, since I was working with Dreamweaver to make a webpage for our students. I'm supposing there is an e-mail for me today about this. if not I'll go to my supervisor and ask him directly.

Got a mandate today that my students need to stop having friends at the desk. I warned them to limit their time, and to police themselves. Now that I have gotten complaints, I have to enforce a policy. I'm not worried. I feel i was fair, and gave ample warning.

Told Mom I'd take her to Starbucks, since she wants to try their drinks. She tried some other place and complained about the taste of their coffee. Such is live.

Be well.

No comments: