Wednesday, September 01, 2004

Last Night Was a Java Chip Night

Hello there. Opened the lab with no muss or fuss about anything. I need to start bringing my cd player, so I can listen to some music, since the comps in here don't have music features. Finished my Flash homework last night. Got some basic stuff done, and came up with some cool designs. I'll have to use those a little later somewhere.

I have to give props to the Circ staff at work, since no one else wants to. We're working hard, and we've come across some very irrational thoughts of late by the mnagement. I won't bang my head against the wall, but when a staff supports each other, we get the best support.

A good friend got me a night light for my bedroom. Intitally the batteries wernt so good in them, but once I put the Duracell in them, the damn thing nearly lit the whole room. It was perfect. Of course, I tried to sleep, but the java chip (venti-sized) kept me stoked up to this moring. I don't know how many hors of sleep I got. i'm wide eyed today though.

I am please I sent off my application to graduate school. Although it will take time, like 5 months for me to complete the rest of my work, I say things are looking great. I feel great about this venture. It will be fruitful.

Peace

No comments: