Wednesday, September 08, 2004

No More Latte's (At Least Not When I Get Up Early)

Hi all,

Drank a Vanallia Latte (grande), and it kept me up all night. That's not what I need, when I have to get up early. I'm so sorry I did that. I was wide open, LOL I also got up an hour earlier than I needed to. I'm just a bundle of energy. I've banned the Latte's from any day that I have to awaken, like early. I, however, will not say "no" to the Java Chip. it's good, and doesn't keep me awake.

Today I have a quiz to take. I should do fine. Did all my homework last night, so I don't have to panic about things being in on time. LOL. I'm such a worrier, for nothing. I do the work. The beginning of the semester always has a slow climb to comfort.

What I'm Listening To: "Naughty Girl" by Beyonce. Every now and then, it's good to hear the song.

No comments: