Monday, September 13, 2004

Hello, It's another workday

Went to work, no biggie. It was all blah, and blah. The ususal. The public saftey officer appears to have a cold. I'm not to much of a germphobe, but I don't want a nasty cold.

Today must be game day. Everyone wanted validation stickers. One person wanted the sticker, but had no card. Damn! What was I to validate. I guess logic fails when one is in the middle of a single-minded goal.

No class today, but I turned in my homework electronicly. Man, sometime its crazy to do all that work, espically since I was loafing when I did it. I could have finished earlier. I do have a weekend project to finish, so it's gonna be busy this week-end.

Worked on my portfolio, only to find out that some of my files were corrupted. Talk about pissed!!!!!! When I get free time, I have to check my laptop, to see if I have a copy of the files that got screwed up.

Tomorrow is my class day. The class is a little dry at the beginning, 'cause I'm taking baby steps. I'm passing the class, so I better not complain too much. Things have a way of changing on you unexpectedly.

No comments: