Sunday, September 19, 2004

Tried the Vanilla Bean Today-Not Bad

Today is an ok day. Outside feels great. It's the right amont of sun and cool. Breezes are wonderful. Not a trace of Charleston's legendary humidity in sight. I hope I'm not jinxing it, but it's sooooo good. I almost want to work outside. LOL That's not possible today. Met a friend who was sick. That sucks, on a loveley day, no less. She will get better. Another friend keeps sending me chail letters, via e-mail. I hate chain letters, and will have to ask her to stop it, unless I block her from my account, which I don't want to do she's a good friend. Reson should prevail.

E-mailed another friend, to keep in contact with her. Worry a little too much about this one. I suppose that's what friends do, want to know how well each other are doing. It's one of those deals. She'll be fine.

Was supposed to do HW now, but I hate starting up sometimes, esecially when I know I can do this tonight, and tomorrow moring, as I have a lot of free computer time. I'd like to hang and chill for a while, and tonight, get down to business.

Added some songs to my library. These came from my cd collection, to my iTunes, so now I can listen to a lot of song s without having to changes the cd's out, over and over. I tell ya, I'm getting plenty of mileage out of my laptop. It's a good thing too.

Song of The Day: "Deeper and Deeper" by Madonna. Why: It's one of the may songs in my library, and it's the one that grabbed my ears. I wanna hear it again.

No comments: