Saturday, September 11, 2004

No Latte's in The Immidate Future, as I am Broke.

No doubt about it, I can't budget to save my soul. I'm not crazy about that, seeing how I really want to save some money for my future. here is my goal until the end of the year. To say $25.00 from each paycheck. This is "no touch" money. I'll have to do this in order to have something for myself. The money will be used for my future graduate expenses, which will skyrocket one I start grad school. LOL I'm praying on this one, cause this is for my future, and I do want to succed at saving something, even if it's not that big of an amount, but the ened of the year.

Got a great dose of office politics to last 'till then end of the semester. As one retiree wants a party, the fact remains that she's not leaving. She's changing her status. All the years I've known her, she's not been the nicest person. She's been rude, dissrespctful, and digusting many of times. For the sake of not having to fight with her, people ignored her, but the admin want people to act like this is one happy occasion. Some people aren't feeling that, and have outright said they ain't pretending anymore, which I can respect. This has the potential to get ugly, because the admin acts like they don't know a thing about the hostility, and want to wax over things. We'll have to see.

Heard from a couple of friends I haven't seen in a long while, which is great. I love catching up. One friend, I sent an e-mail to, on the lark. Lo and behold, he responded. Good to hear from peeps, even if they are on the other side of the US. LOL. E-mail shortens the distance.

Worked more on my portfolio. I needed to get things done, so I managed to make some real corrections to the web pages. Designed, and printed out a cd booklett for the portfolio. I'm also using it as a portfolio piece, since it was a hot design. I promised myself three pages of a short story, so I'm off to do that. Tomorrow is homework day, so I better get cracking. LOL

Peace All,

No comments: