Wednesday, September 15, 2004

Paid a Visit By Those Who Reside In Loserland

As if I don't have enough on my plate, I'm tired, want some caffine, and don't feel like dealing with other people. here comes my co-worker's "retirment" party. She isn't going anywhere, mind you. Her status is changing from full-time to part time. I'm hearing her talk about the Lord in her life has made things good, and her paving the way for other people at the college. If she were being sentimental, I'd chalk it up to a good thing. Too melodramtic, but good. However, what she says is in complete contrast to her actions and personality.

The co-worker is one of the most rudest, inconsiderate, digusting person I have ever worked with. Not ony did she abuse her co-workers, and her authority, she had no respect for anyone. She belched and farted in front of people, anytime she liked. She used the students as personal sevrants, and no one in the administration seemed to care, or notice. Now everyone is supposed to be happy because she's retiring? She's not going anywhere she'll be working on the week-ends. Oh, God, I'm gonna have to see her nasty ass on the week-ends? That's not cool with me. I have business to conduct, not to hear her fart and belch. As this trail blaser she claimed to be, she set many people back, by lying, cheating, putting her shit on others. I don't think that anyone needs to pretend they're something they are not. Well damn, ain't she a regular Harriet Tubman for all her hard work and dedication.

One the good note, I won't be able to make her party, and hear her acceptance speech for her Academy Award for best "Asshole in the Postion of Authority."

No comments: