Friday, January 14, 2005

Customer Service Rep I Am

If I curse the day I became a Cust Service Rep, I know it's time to hang it up. Today is not that day. Took calls again. Got mostly good people who want their service taken care of in a good manner. That's ok. Someone was pissed he didn't have access to someone else's account. Handled him with some dignity, and care. After all, the hostility is not personal, and even if it was, I ain't taking that mess home with me.

Became obcessed with a '90 CGI cartoon called "Beast Wars." I need to complete the collection, since the seasons are on DVD. Got the 2nd Season for $19.99. Not bad, eh? I looked the DVD's up on Amazon. They were at least thirty bucks. Checked today, and the price lowered some. I'm pleased with that.

Will pick up my year supply of contacts tomorrow. I get a nice rebate with the total package. Deal for me!!!!!

Love my mobile phone. Still getting used to it. Love the text message feature. I could use that all darn day. LOL.

No comments: