Wednesday, January 05, 2005

It's a New Day, and My Sinus Woes Have Gone Away (for now)

Thank God my sinus pains have gone away. It was a shrewed combonation of medicines, and some fresh air. I'm going to have to purchase an air filter for my room, and some now storage containers.

My bro brought a puppy, and its not working out so well. The puppy wants to eat my cat's food, and it pees and poos all over the place. I'm a little miffed about these little puddles in the hallway. Bro's gotta watch this pup. He claimed the pup was a temp visit, but I have a feeling that the pup's here to stay.

Class went well today. I was happy when my sinus cleared. We studied prorates. I got lost in the methods. I so need a step by step demonstrates basis.

Watching Law & Order now. Love that show. I'm so sad Jerry Orbach passed. His character Lenny was one of my favorites. Hard to beleive he's gone. TV charaters can be a part of our lives as much as my cat, or family.

Can't wait to see "Alais" tonight. Why'd they wait so long to bring the series back on. My other brother suggests that Jennifer Garner was busy filming Electra (don't know if I'll see that yet-its giving me that Catwoman vibe). Not a bad theory.

Tomorrow its more prorates, and testing, and headachhes. I did make some new frinds today so its all good. Also, a few frinds I thought were no longer talking to me spoke, so I'm happy for that. Perhaps I can chalk it up to miscommunication.

No comments: