Saturday, January 29, 2005

Mom's Outta The Hospital!!!!

Thank God Mom's able to come home from the hospiutal. I was so worried about her. The hours at my job kept me from visiting her at the hospital. My brothers had a little more leeway to vist her. Also, lots of other people were trying to visit her. It got to be a circus. After speaking with mom today, she said it was overwhelming to have so many people visit her at once. She was in pain, or on meds. I ran interference today. I made sure everybody knew she was sleeping. She did need her rest.

Custmer service is something of a hoot. Some people are really bastards when they call up. All I can think about is maybe I need to get into another department. LOL. Sometimes I don't like being treated like a doormat. Some of the people were cool though. All they want is to go over their bill. Some people are cool with the questions. I made some people laugh, and some people were pissed. I take it in stride.

Got both my parents cell phones. Let's hope they get used to them. Told mom she has unlim nights and week ends, so she can call her sisters and speak to them, without affecting her airtime mins. Tomorrow I visit my dad, and add numbers to his contact list, and show him how to operate the phone. I wanted to purchase Vanessa Williams' new CD. I'll wait till the next week.

No comments: