Saturday, January 22, 2005

I Got A New Work Hours....

...And boy is my internal clock off. I have 12-9 hours. It really gets surreal, and I have yet to adjust. I liked working from 8-5, now I have this new shceldue to work with. When I get home I don't even check my messages. Bear with me I gotta get my bearings. I just got used to the old schldue, and I was able to go online, and at least answer and view messages. Now I get home and I want to rest.

Started taking calls this week. It's pretty much as I expectede. You have highs and lows. I seem to be getting people who want their bills explained. Not a problem. I love helping people. Irrate people aren't the worse, as I though. I simply move onto the next customer. I don't want to hold onto the anger. I still have a lot of things toi learn, but that's to be expected. Things will be even better.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Thanks Nicole. It does take getting used to, after doing 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM.