Saturday, January 22, 2005

Hey Stacy, Just What Is A Blogg

I got that question several times. My mom asked. I told her that its where I used to write and publish all sorts of nasty comments about co-workers, and my life. She siad be careful. Typcal mom comment. A few frinds asked about the blogg, some I've played off. There's nothing worese than nosy peeps trying to see what's going on with me.

Rented Author, & I-Robot for the week-end. Both movies are far better than I was led to belive they were. Thought I'd share that. Also saw Troy (bought that one). It was equally great. I loved that movie. Other than that, I need to get back to my Game Cube and start beating that X-Men game I have. It's quite addictive.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I try to keep friends and co-workers away, since its not for them. Thanks for posting