Thursday, December 15, 2005

Change is Excellent!!!!


I felt inspired, after milling over changing my template for weeks. I also added some links. I will add more as time goes by. I really would like to see more links to the places I frequent.

I also had a desire to "lighten" the color of my blog. I feel it was very dark. We all know black is beautiful, but I like a dash of color to break up the darkness. Kinda feels symbolic. Me adding on new layers. My blog is an extention of myself.

I am finding that there are change I personally am going through. Its the true touch of independance and my desire to stay creative. I loose focus so easily, but I want to keep on track.

8 comments:

Beatty said...

Cool, love it! Though I liked the Black one also.

As you know I changed my template the other week also. I now have everything where I want it on my blog.

Unknown said...

Yes, the black was great. It was time for a change too. What do you think of the picture I just added to the entry/ Thanks for posting.

Beatty said...

The picture is neat!

Unknown said...

Thnanks. I hope to psot more soon. Thanks for visiting and posting.

Beatty said...

You are brave to post pictures of yourself in your blog. The only picture I have of me in mine's is when I was a little girl and my mother. It's my favorite pic.

I don't take many pictures anyway. I hate taking pictures now.

Unknown said...

Beatty,

I don't think I am brave at all. I used to HATE having my picture taken, but as an artist, I feel a need to explore an avenue that I wasn't. I also think that its a symbol of my growth and independance. I made most of my self-portraits when I moved to Savannah.

Beatty said...

Well I'm no artist cause I hate pictures of myself. lol

Good you can do that. :o)

Unknown said...

I hear you. I don't like many of the pics taken of me either. Like I said, the self-portraits are a new thing to me. Will post more pictures soon. I took a picture i really like that I hope I don't have to alter too much.