Monday, December 12, 2005

The Week-End Report

Friday, after the book signing, I had a killer headache/migrane. I felt it behind my eyes and stuff. I knew it wasn't sinus pressuere (there is a difference that can't be explained, but felt). Went home after ordering some dinner. Bareley ate, and drank some water. Took some Advil, cut off all the lights, and waited for the pain to fade away. Fell asleep.

The next day I still had a headache, not as bad, but it felt bad enough. I decided to have a total lazy day, that is I did nothing except make breakfast, and dinner, and watched movies in bed. It felt good to relax. Didn't do my Saturday grocery shopping.

Sunday I felt better. Went to the grocery store with list in hand. Got out of there. Visted mall because I needed to get my niece the books I wanted her to have for Christmas. Got back home and started dinner late. I made the ribs I was thinking about last month. It was a multi step process. Parboil, then baked. I made potatoes and peas to go with it. I ate late, but was full. Went to bed early (11:30, which is early for me). I was watching a DVD, and in 10 mins I was fast asleep.

The good news is I don't have to cook for at least 2 more days! When I do I will cook steak.

No comments: