Thursday, December 22, 2005

Good Day In Life

I have been sooo busy. More drama, more living. It's the holidays baby!!! Work is work. Got the word from the big cheese that there should less internet usage at work. I am minimising all usage, to keep any problems under control. Its fair enough. Unfortunately, since its break, there's nothing much to do. I have been passing the time doing busy work. Library stuff. getting to know other departments, and familiarizing mysefl woith more policies.

I have a secret admirer. Found a box of chocolates on my doorstep when I came home. I was pleasantly surprised.

Have a new group moving into the library. They are giving the admin some drama. Call it a clash of policies and personalities. Hopefully it will be resolved without issues.

Happy holidays to all!!!!!!!

3 comments:

Beatty said...

Well better watch your internet useage at work. I hope this place isn't bad for you. Hope the drama doesn't effect you.

Oooh, you'll have to tell us who the secret admirer is once you find out! :o)

Unknown said...

I'm praying the drama stays away, but what is life without unwanted drama. LOL

My secert admirere is laying low. I would like to find out as well. The box of chocolate covered cherries was sweet.

Anonymous said...

ooooo, secret admirer, huh?