Thursday, November 29, 2007

11/22/07 My Holiday, My Family, Share The Love

Thanksgiving is a good time for me. I’ve gone to Mom’s house, and ate dinner. I miss her cooking. OMG Collards, turkey, stuffing, & sweet potato pie never tasted so good. Now I feel fat. LOL Not really, but I need to loose weight just the same.

My brothers were here as well, and my Grandmom. As usual, they are a blast to hang out with for the day. Sean did break the flow by being obsessed with a Blackberry he purchased. He harassed Marty until he helped him. And Sean got so preoccupied; he didn’t take Grandmother back home in a timely manner.

Grandmom is a hoot, as usual. She thinks tattoos alter people’s minds. She’s so serious, and I couldn’t tell her two of her grandsons have tattoos. I so want one, but then I don’t even have my ears pierced. I am so un-trendy, and I like it that way.

Brought Planet Terror with me. Marty hadn’t seen it before. The moment I popped the DVD in, Sean appeared with questions about his BlackBerry. Paused the movie at least three different times because Sean’s on the relentless and indifferent side. He kept popping up with that tired, “I’m sorry to interrupt…” Never mind that people are trying to watch a movie.

Marty was losing his cool. He finally told Sean, that he needed to call tech support on how to use the phone proper. He’s obsessed with trying to upload his songs onto it, but doesn’t have a clue as to how it works.

He still has that dinosaur computer in the back room. I give up on describing the devotion to it.

No comments: