Tuesday, November 06, 2007

The Writing Fool Rides Again

It's been a while since my last post. I know, I felt very lazy. First things first. If the Claritin-D package says "non-drowsy," odds are it will make me sleepy as all get out. The sad part is I felt tired, laid down for an hour, but not fall asleep. What kind of mad sleep buzz is that? A brother could use a nap if the mood hits him.

The comedy series is progressing. I have two episodes completed with some nice endings. Now I have episode three to work on. I am so elated. I can so get at least ten pages in two days, which is half the episode. :-) That's the bomb.

Been a writing fool for the past few days. Hand wrote out some characters for a sci-fi story, and putting some additional touches on the erotic short story. Literally, I created two pages of additional descriptions. Decided that I wanted to create a premise for the short story, which in effect is changing the story in minor ways. The structure will remain mostly intact. Gotta love the writing process.

Editing pages of my comic book. Some of it is revision. Other parts are making the panel transition much more smoother. I thought about doing some serious editing/trimming to make sure I can afford to pay my artist proper. I have reservations about this, as I know what I want to see in my comic. I will need to formulate a premise for this as well, and this shall narrow my focus proper.

No comments: