Saturday, November 10, 2007

Finals are Here!!!!

I haven’t written a blog entry proper, and that has got to change ASAP! Y’all know I loathe not writing. Last night I took my allergy meds, hoping the drowsy effect would fade away by time I awoke. Lo and behold, the drowsiness waited for me the morning. Those meds were like, "surprise. Guess who's here to make your day wack?" I was ready to lie in my bed for the rest of the day.

Made myself go to the computer lab regardless of how I felt, and write out parts of the third episode of my comedy series. Had I stayed home, I may not have done anything productive. I managed to format fourteen pages, which I am proud of. Had a small blunder when I the formatted file was deleted, but not before I sent a copy to my professor. I was able to pull up my send file and make a duplicate. Not before panicking though. It’s how I do.

Have some ideas for another script. I believe it would be a short film. I am curious as to see how I could pull it off, as it’s again out of my comfort zone. I like this experience because I am writing realistic stories. It counterbalances my wilder science fiction stories.

I have officially become the YABS writing police, since most of my friends on YABS write. I am the one pushing for them to write, which means I have a few people I need to contact and write citations for lack of writing progress. LMAO. I have a few non-YABS friends who write, and I am out to get them too.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I know what you mean about allergy meds. I sometimes fear that I'm becoming dependent on them. Is it dependency, or just trying to survive living in NC? A conundrum, to be sure. LOL.

Oh, and I've promised myself to at least write one page today, just to get back into the swing of things. Don't take away my mocha yet, Officer! Kitty needs her medicines! *Gives Stacy the Puss-in-boots-big-eyes.* ;)

Unknown said...

LOL I won't take your mocha....yet. A page a day sounds good. if I can get four tonight, I will be fine. I'm feeling a little exhausted. Finals have already taken ahold of me. :-(