Saturday, November 17, 2007

Final Finals II

Finals are done for this quarter. I have been so tired for the past few days. Slept late today. Didn't clean my apartment like I thought I would. It's all good, because I want to go back to sleep in the day. I am such a vampire.

Next week I will work during the day. OMG this is such a black hole of suck. Too much politics for me. I'd rather be on my own shift doing my job and not defending myself from the craziness.

Did I mention that I wanted an "A" in my writing for stage and screen class? I am sure I will have one. I'd loathe to think I did worse. Hand wrote out some story ideas, so let's hope it has a life of its own.

Went into angry nerd mode when I didn't see the episode of Trinity Blood last night, but I was tired then. I saw Avatar: The Last Airbender, & El Tigre, so it balances itself out, no?

I need to build myself a website.

----------------
Now playing: Utada Hikaru - Passion
via FoxyTunes

No comments: