Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Now This Is What I Like To See

Grade for Writing for Stage and Screen: A

Y'all know I worked for it, but even better I loved that I did go the extra distance for my class. It was so trying at times, and exciting. It's been a truly good learning experience. I love a class where I am allowed to explore my options as a writer.

Much thanks and love to my family and friends who support me and my endeavors. I'm hungry. Who's up for French Toast?

What's up for next quarter? Art Criticism. I don't know if I want to, but it's getting the required classes for my program out of the way.

I have a short film I want to complete the script for. I hand wrote the first few pages, and hope to have some time to write them over the holiday, when there is less stress.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

CONGRATS!!! Good for you!

Now, remember the little people when you're winning your Emmy and/or Oscar. (Little people meaning poor-ass librarians who cheered you on in your early days. XD)

Unknown said...

Hey,

I'm a poor librarian too. LOL Thanks for posting. Will get back with you later.