Sunday, November 11, 2007

Shipper Skipper

Shipping books can be exhausting. Sometimes it's about documenting the items that make things a little lengthy. I am so tired right now. I feel so random, yet awake. Life's like that. I should have had some coffee. There's no coffee in the building, and nearly everything is closed. I am so upset because I can use some right now.

I need to write more for my final, but then again that's how I always am. I need to write, write, write. Scripts are hard, they are difficult. Sometimes I don't have the direct answer. I however, will never give up because I love writing them. Something about writing makes me want to write more, and more.

Having a pilot completed and one episode on the way, I feel proud of my accomplishments. I want to write more scripts, and came up with an idea I hand wrote this morning. I'm hoping to get more done later.

No comments: