Sunday, November 18, 2007

Shout Out's

This is for all the wonderful people I know, who are making things happen in their lives. OMG I admire you guys so much, it's hard to put into words. You inspire me to do better form myself.

Jackie: I love how you set a goals for yourself and took charge. I love how you are free of all the drama, and people with negativity.

April: I love that you've set fourth and wrote something, and sent it off for publishing. I love seeing writers take charge of their craft. You are so amazing. Don't let anyone tell you different.

Brenda: I am so proud of you. Doing away with that writing block. I knew you could. Sometimes I feel like a nag, but it was a good kind of nagging. I want to see you get published.

Lester: I am impressed with the changes you decided to make with the posting. Yes, we all want the wild all red caps, but you did what you had to do, for that, I admire you.

Tiara: who doesn't read my blog, but you gave 100% to your animation, and that requires passion and dedication. Nobody impressed me with classwork more than you did.

Some work study kids worked their butts off this quarter, and did their homework. I love that, but I hate mixing my blog with work, but you are worth mentioning.

Kat: Stupid Kat tricks is still some good reading. OMG I so loving Lynxland, and all it's clones.

To my Delphi Crew, who I see less of, but still care for. I wish we were all on the same forums. LOL I miss you guys and hope to drop in soon.

There are some people I may have missed, but I love the positivity you bring to my life, so please don't take it as an insult if I overlooked your name.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

You make me feel so good! HUGZ! And I don't know everyone you mentioned, but hugs to them too. I "know" Kat though, and I'm very proud of her. I can't wait to read her book when it gets published. =) Great big love fest to everyone all around. LOL!

Unknown said...

Thanks Brenda. April is Aggie. lester, is Lester. LOL

Jackie is a good friend from college. We stayed in touch all these years. Now I feel old. LMAO Not really.

Anonymous said...

*blush* I knew that. Seriously, I did. I'm such a goober. Double hugs to them!! =)

Unknown said...

LOL we all do that. No harm done.