Thursday, November 29, 2007

More of the Write Stuff

Caught a good break with the writing. A while ago I wrote out some dialogue and ideas for a script that I was convinced was handwritten, therefore lost in one of notepads. While looking for a copy of the original script, I discovered that I had actually typed out the ideas. I cut and pasted the script material, and I began fleshing the idea out further. For one night it’s not bad, but I need to push the sexiness of one of the characters further. She’s kinda standing there, when she’s supposed to be a hottie.

The original script was for a short story comic (six pages) that was going to be entered into an anthology. Unfortunately, the artist I was working with at the time could not commit to the project, and I shelved it. I kept thinking I should improve the story. Expand the story longer for at least for a three-issue comic book. I am more than happy that I typed the thoughts and filed it.

I have another scene I interwove into the original short story, but I may remove it, and place it on it’s own. I kinda like the short story as it is, in the completed sense of self it possesses. Likewise I have another idea for another scene.

No comments: