Friday, June 29, 2012

Unemployment Sucks Part 7: Speak Your Mind

As I type this I have the start of a migraine, and yes I took some Ibuprofen. I'm a go lay down in a hot minute.  Things will work themselves out like they need to.  A few minutes of rest will help resolve the pain.  

Sometimes I must cut back on the things and maintain a budget. Always hated budgeting, and being a bit more carefree with spending.  I'm single, no kids, and I love expenses, like my eduction, new movies, foods for cooking, dining out, and new clothes.  A Brother lives for some nice things.  That's a bit done for the moment as I look at what I can and can't afford.

The past two weeks of job hunting consisted of feedback, putting out applications and resumes, and crossing my fingers.  I mixed in some prayer in there too, and peeps gave me equal well wishes.  One person gave me the "thanks but no thanks" response this week.  I was disappointed, but I got over that. Can't take that spirit to another potential employer.

No comments: