Sunday, March 12, 2006

The Blues

What is going on with me? I am feeling blue. Not life is overwhelming blue, but down blue. I could go back to bed at this poit. I HATE this feeling. I will get myself something to eat and make sure to take my vitamins. This week I have a three day week-end. That should help some.

My father was suspposed to replace his damaged phone. I told him about full retial price. He, however didn't realize that until he got into the store. He didn't even tell me this. I found out when I was texting one of my brothers. my dad does have my number. I can't worry about that.

I need to finish my projects. I am having a devil of a time dealing. My mind is literally fighting me. I need to clear my head. Whether I want to or not, I will be done with one of the classes. The other I will struggle with until Tuesday. Then I can breath a little.

I think I may take the next few quarters off. I am dealing with a lot and I feel a strong need to slow down before I totally crash and burn.

2 comments:

Beatty said...

I think you have way too much on your plate right now. And the going to school for years non stop. I don't know how you've done it this long. Years ago I dropped out because of the pressure of college. It freaked me out so I never went back. But you just need a break. Then go back since you're almost finished.

Unknown said...

We will see. I've spoke with my professor5 and am working on my next step. We will see how things play out.