Saturday, March 11, 2006

Stressing

OK, so the same old thing is happening at work. People still doing what they know best, and that's passing the buck. I can't worry about that. Finals are on me. I am trying to get my shit together, and my mind is all over the place.

I am having a damned hard time with my classes. The last few weeks I have not been able to absorb any type of info. Today I studied at the library. I found a queit spot and did as much as I can. Tomorrow will be the same thing. i want to work at this. I am very confused. I went through years of undergrad. I obviously have the learning skills. Just what's wrong with me?

4 comments:

Beatty said...

You may be tired and burned out. You have been going to school for years. So it's just probably a mental block. That on top of work stress.

Try to take a break and clear your mind if you can, then go back and study for your tests. I know you can do it. :o)

Unknown said...

Beatty,

Thanks, I needed the encouragement. It means a whole lot to me. I am tired. I usually am on top of things. I am going through as much changes as the people around me.

I don't know. Its all for the best, I assume. Something good will come from change. God only knows.

Beatty said...

You also need to stop taking on other people's problems. I know you want to help them but it's not helping you when you take on their problems then dealing with your own too. You can only deal with your own, and just offer encouragement to others but you can't take on their problems too. It will drive you crazy.

Unknown said...

Beatty,

Its a gift and a curse. Sometimes people bring issues my way. Sometimes all they want is someone to talk to. Other times I happen to be in the area and get an earful.