Wednesday, March 01, 2006

Insect Catching Time!

It’s a bright and sunny day. I caught some good ones today. I caught some different species butterflies, and a filthy, nasty cockroach (yuck!!!). You should have seen me trying to use the net. I was swinging through the air like a madman.

It’s all part of my Animal Crossing: Wide World game. It’s up to me to fill my museum’s insect collection (as well as art, fish and fossils). Also, I can sell to Tom Nook, who owns the mortgage on my home. I owe that raccoon so much money I may as well be working as for him. That’s part of the game too.

I have to keep the neighbors happy as well. That means mailing them, visiting, and running errands. On top of that, my house is critiqued, and I must maintain it. What the heck, I am a busy man. That’s my fun.

I am hopelessly addicted to this game. There is always something to do in my town. The Nintendo DS is a worthwhile investment on my part.

No comments: