Saturday, March 04, 2006

Traffic Woes

OMG the traffic in Savannah is by far worse than the traffic in Charleston, and that's not saying much at all. People don't like using their turn signals, cut in front of you then drive slow for some reason. What the hell is that for?

Even worse, people like driving and breaking quick. You have to give them lots of space,. Don't bother switching lanes, some of the same people will switch along with you. What the hell, some are so distracted by their cell phone usage, they will block both lanes. One guy actually straddled two lanes. All kinds of dumb shit. At first I thought some were tourists, which would explain the slowness. its not tourists, its the regulars. the tourists drive at decent paces.

All I can do is laugh at this. No need in getting angrier anymore. I'll get over this fast. I am glad I don't have to go out again today. LOL

No comments: