Thursday, March 09, 2006

Makes Me Wanna Holler!!!!

You know there is a time when things get all crazy and shit. I'm noticing packages labeled "Circulation Depatment" being delvierd to the office at work are left for me to open. I am also noticing some people have been very bold and placing said boxes on my desk. What the Fuck. I thought I made this clear. The boxes don't have my name on them. ANY STAFF MEMBER can open them. Why should packages wait until I get to work.

I requested that if I am to be responsible for said boxes, that that the senders put my name on the box, that way for sure I get the boxes. I do not want to be responsible for shit that anyone has access to. When we get another meeting, I will have to get this addressed again. I am really exausted in paitence about this issue. What makes people think that I am going to accept full responsiblity for something we are all responible for? Makes me wanna holler, but I'm not going out like that.

2 comments:

(SR71)Atomica said...

I don't think that that is an unreasonable request: If you want packaging intended for you specifically labelled as such it is important that those responsible for that capacity get that message loudly and clearly.

Unknown said...

I have gone into our meetings and stressd my point. My tatic now is to let the packages be, and leave them there for two or three days. People get the idea then.

I am more than going to bring this up next meeting. I think I may change my tone though. Nice seems not to be receptive enough.